Quick User Guide
This unit is very simple to use. Please follow below insturctions to operate
FIRST THINGS FIRST:
- Charge device. Red light will show while it is charging. Blue light will show
when fully charged about 1-2 hours depending on charging medium.
After charging your device, please set the system time. This will ensure your
recordings are properly time stamped. See time setting below:
SET SYSTEM TIME:
- Plug device to computer. Make sure device is in OFF position
- A window shoulud pop up. Open device file and you should see some files on
- Double click the "Time Synchronization Tool" folder to reveal two
- Double click the "Time Synchronization Tool.exe" file. A little
window will pop up showing the current time. Click SET TIME
-Your time should be now set. Close out of all windows
- Your system time should now be set.
- START RECORDING: Move recording switch to ON position. Your unit should start
recording in about 10 seconds.
- STOP RECORDING: To stop voice recording move switch to OFF position
VOICE ACTIVATED MODE:
This unit automatically records in voice activated mode
PLAYBACK RECORDINGS:(make sure device is turned off at this point).
Plug in headphones to device then turn device to ON position. This should start
playing the MP3 files on the device.
To SKIP to your recordings, press and release the - (minus) sign. This minus
sign is the 'mode' switch when headphones are plugged in.
VIA COMPUTER: plug in usb cable to device then to computer. Seek
and double click RECORD folder then double click the VOICE folder. Your recordings
should be in this folder. Play needed files.
While playing recordings via headphones, you can increase or decrease volume
by pressing and holding the + or - signs. Remember press
and hold until desired volume level is achieved
Please use your computer to delete files