Looks just like a tissue box
Resolution: 1280 x 720 @ up to 30fps
Viewing Angle: 72 degrees
Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
Windows up to Win8
Using your smart phone, download the APP, p2pCamViewer. once downloaded. do nothing. Proceed below first.
- Begin by charging your tissue box camera. Charging takes about 4-6 hours for a full charge.
- Open botton of camera and turn switch to ON position
-Inside your camera, there will be a sticker with the device ID and password and access code. Keep this information safely for now and for future.
CAM ID/User: ___________
Login Password: __________
Access Code: ____________
- On your smartphone, go to your SETTINGS app and find your tissuebox device. The device will show up in the WIFI options as the number shown in CAM ID/User:
- Select this option as your wifi connection (note that once you are done with set up, return your wifi connection to whatever you had it on before. For now you will need to connect it here to configure your device.
- Now open your P2PCamViewer APP. At the bottom, click LOCAL CAMERAS.
- You should now be able to see your camera on the LOCAL NETWORK. It will say ONLINE. Click it.
- You are now able to view your camera on the LOCAL NETWORK. This means while you are on the wifi connection where you are, you can get a live view, and without the need of a password. So within your house, you are pretty much all set. You can view the camera feed from any room in your house.
However once you leave and connect to a different wifi network, you will not be able to access the camera. To be able to still access your device from a different network such as from work, proceed to REMOTE SETTING below: