Maxpedition JUMBO Versipack
The Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack (#0403) is more than a durable, ergonomic shoulder
sling pack; it is the state-of-the-art portable gear organizer that provides secured
containment for and rapid accessibility of daily equipment. The versatile main
compartment has a huge 156 cu. in. of space with a water-resistant storm collar
that can be deployed by pulling a cord-locked drawstring. An array of integral
fixed-position external pouches retains and indexes individual pieces of gear
while two sets of nylon webbing anchors accommodate MAXPEDITION's modular expansion
accessories such as the CP-L Radio Holster. It also has a 2" wide Velcro
loop patch on the front lid for attachment of ID patches. Each Fatboy comes with
a tactile non-slip shoulder pad providing great comfort during extended use.
ORIENTATION: Better For Right Side Carry
The Fatboy's rear slip compartment is now equipped with large loop Velcro patches
to accommodate our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal
Modular Holster, sold separately). This allows the user to position their concealed
carry firearm for a quick strong side draw or weak side cross draw.
* Main: 8" x 6.5" x 3"
* Frontal: 7" x 5" x 1.5"
* Rear: 8" x 7.5"
* SideA: 6" x 3" x 1.5"
* SideB: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
* SideC: 4" x 2.5" x 1"
* Shoulder : Integral 2" strap (min 40" / max 60") with 2"
non-slip shoulder pad.
* Empty Weight: 17.6 oz.
* Attach: Integral Quick Release Belt Snap
* Optional Accessories (Sold Seperately): Grimloc Carabiner and Hook & Loop
Modular Accessories (#3501 UNIVERSAL CCW HOLSTER, #3502 TRIPLE MAG HOLDER, #3503
DUAL MAG RETENTION INSERT)
* Also #0408 Fatboy S-Type Versipack (Left side carry)
* 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
* Teflon� fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
* high strength zippers and zipper tracks
* UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
* Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
* High tensile strength nylon webbing
* High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry
standard nylon thread)
* #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
* Internal seams taped and finished
* Paracord zipper pulls
* Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched
for added strength
"Called the Fatboy Versipack, from Maxpedition, it delivers the kind of
"best possible" construction we expect here at Handgunner. There's
enough pockets and places to stow 'yer stuff and best of all, a semi-secret
pocket that will neatly hold a full-sized 1911-type gun." - Roy Huntington,
Editor, American Handgunner, Mar-Apr 2004 - Click to read the full review: Fatboy
Review On American Handgunner
"If you have been looking for a rugged smaller-sized gearbag that will
be at home in the city, the country, or even on the battlefield, then you should
take a look at the Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack." - Click to read the full
review: Fatboy Review On The-Gadgeteer.com
"Your stuff is excellent. As a law enforcement officer I have been looking
for a pack for off duty to manage all my needs and the FatBoy does it all! Thanks"
- Officer Tracey from San Jose, CA
"Dear Maxpedition Folks: I just got my first Fatboy Versipack, and wanted
to brag on you guys. Without a doubt this is one of the highest quality products
out there. As an outdoor writer, I very much look forward to showing it off
in camp and in the field. Thanks again for a great product. Hope to share its
use with my readership." - Dr. John J. W., Mississippi, July 29th, 2008
NEW COLOR: BLACK FOLIAGE, ORANGE(special order colors)