Exclusive only at Safetybasement, this H.264 pen style micro recorder is a
first, and comes with the things you have always wanted; An HDMI output port,
8 megapixels,.MOV video format meaning your video quality is of the highest
integrity. This is the latest technology out there that will ensure when you
go 10-8 you will have the best evidence recorder in your pocket!
1. Turn unit by by pressing and holding ON/OFF button for about 5 seconds or
until blue indicator light turns on, then settle on steady blue.
2. Press and release REC button. red indicator light will turn on and stay steady.
You should now have steady BLUE and RED indicator lights. You are now recording
3. to STOP VIDEO RECORDING press and release the REC button. The red light will
turn off and only the blue will remain. You are now back in standby mode
1. You need to change the mode to PICTURE MODE
2. First turn unit on
3 Press and release mode button. Blue light will start blinking. You are now
in PICTURE MODE
4. To take a picture, press and release REC button. RED indicator light will
turn on briefly then goo off. You just took a picture.
5. Repeat as necessary
6. To return to video mode just press the mode button until blue light returns
to steady blue.
1. To adjust unit specs, use the included HDMI cable and plug in to your TV
or monitor with HDMI interface
2. USe the arrow buttons on the side and the mode button to select and toggle
through the options
Connect unit to computer via included USB cable and other end to computer. The
red indicator light will flash while charging and will become a steady red once
unit is fully charged.
When unit is low on battery the red light will begin flashing fast. You may
want to charge the unit at this point.
(1)5.0 CMOS sensor
(2)Max 8 Mega pixels by interpolation
(3)H.264 1280*720P 30 fps MOV video file format
(4)HDMI video output
(5)Support Micro-SD or TF card up to 32GB
(6) Power source: Rechargeable battery
Its all that easy