Take your recorder to a whole new level. This brand new micro voice recorder
can be worn as a pendant/and earring or simply put it on your keychain.They are that small. Use it on your
favorite chain and stay fashionable while recording at the same time. There
is a small simple switch on the back that you slide down to turn device on and
slide back up to turn off. The recording is very clear. Capture audio at up
to 30 feet away! When you are done recording, simply plug in the included headphones
to play back. No computer necessary. It is very simple to use!
1. POWER ON: Move switch to ON position
- HOW TO RECORD: Move switch to ON position. The indicator light will then blink
about 3 times and turn off. Your device is now recording audio
(Please note that the device will not record while headphones are plugged in.
Make sure headphones are unplugged when attempting to record)
STOP/SAVE RECORDING: when you wish to stop a recording, simply move switch to
OFF position. This will save your file then turn device off.
PLAY BACK RECORDINGS:
- Plug in headphones THEN power on your device (in that order!)
- Your device should automatically enter PLAY mode and start playing back your
VOLUME UP: While a file is playing, press and hold either the + or - button
until desired audio level is achieved, then release
FAST FORWARD/REWIND: YOu will need to enable this feature once you are about
to listen to your recordings:
- Move switch to ON position and plug in headphones. The indicator light will
turn red. Press and hold the + and - buttons at the same time until the indicator
light turns blue (or purple) and blinking. You are now in FF /REW mode. To FF
press + and to REW press -.
CHECK RECORDING STATUS: To check whether device is recording (while switch is
in ON position), press and hold + and _ buttons together. If indicator light
turns red and blinks once, it means recording is in progress. If not then unit
is not currently recording.
- This is perhaps an easier way. Simply connect device to your computer via
included USB cable
- Pull up your device which should show up as an external drive
- Review, delete or play files
DELETE: Easiest way to delete files is via computer
CHARGING: First make sure power switch is in OFF position. Then plug device
to computer USB port or USB port on a power outlet. The indicator light will
blink while device is charging and will go steady once device is fully charged.
This usually takes about 1-2 hrs.
VOICE ACTIVATED MODE: This unit records in continuous mode by default. However
you can switch it to VOICE ACTIVATED MODE by doing the following:
- Move power switch to ON position then PRESS AND HOLD the - button until the
red indicator goes off. You are now in voice activated mode. Your device will
now record when there is audible sound around. (note you have to enable voice
activation each time you turn unit off then ON again)
RESTORE FACTORY SETTINGS: Incase you want to reset everything back to factory
settings do the following:
- Move power switch to OFF position then connect device to your computer. Right
click (Window users) the recorder icon and click format unit. It will restore
it to factory settings.