1.Supports IR camera. Records in total darkness up to 2 feet
3.Video frame rate? 30 fps
5.HD pc webcam function
6.Video,take pictures with real time clock display
7.Supports voice recording
8.Uses HD9712 illumination photosensitive chip
10.Waterproof design 3ATM
NOTE: Please click here TECH SUPPORT above for operation and consumption
Quick Operational Guide
To get a copy of these instructions Click
to download manual
TURNING UNIT ON/STANDBY MODE
1. This unit was made to start recording video a few seconds after being turned
on. So if you want it to start recording video right away then turn it on and
let it begin. However since this unit has other features such as voice recording
and camera, then you may not want it to start recording video right after being
turned on. See instructions below on how to get it to standby mode:
GETTING TO STANDBY MODE:
1. firmly press ON/OFF button for about two seconds and release. The BLUE indicator
light will turn on and after about 3 seconds it will start to blink. Quickly
(and firmly) press the same (ON/OFF) button and release. The blue light will
stop blinking and stay at a steady blue. You are now in standby mode!
TURNING UNIT OFF
1. To turn unit off at any point simply press and hold the ON/OFF button for
about 5 seconds and release. The indicator lights will breifly turn on then
2. If this unit is not used for about 1minutes, unit will turn itself off.
1. To get to audio mode, get unit to standby mode. See instructions above.
2. Then press the MODE button quickly (and firmly) and a RED indicator light
will turn on. Once you see the steady red light press the button again quickly
(and firmly). You will now get a steady BLUE/RED light (although it looks more
like blue than both)This should get you in audio mode. Essentially you pressed
the mode button TWICE, slowly. RED LIGHT THE FIRST PRESS THEN BLUE LIGHT THE
3. Now quickly and firmly press the ON/OFF button and release. The blue light
will start blinking slowly. You are now in audio recording mode. (blue light
will blink while in audio recording mode)
4. To stop audio recording, just firmly press and release the same ON/OFF button
TURNING ON INFRA RED LAMPS:
This watch camera has infra red capability. Turn them on and it allows your
video to record in the dark.
1. Turn your watch on and get it to standby mode (see instructions at top)
2. Once in standby mode (steady blue) press and hold MODE button and notice
that a small red light inside the blue steady light will blink three times.
Release the MODE button after the third blink. This means the infra red lamps
have now been turned on. You will not notice the infra red lamps with the naked
eye.They are invisible. So make sure you notice the inside red light blink three
times! Now you can start your video recording in the dark and you should be
able to capture good night video!
3. To record video after turning on infrared lamps, just quickly press the ON/OFF
button. The blue light will blink three times and go off. You are now recording
video with infra red lamps turned on!
4. To stop video recording, firmly press the ON/OFF button TWICE. You should
get a steady blue after that.
1. To record video just press ON/OFF button for about two seconds and release.
Blue light will stay steady for about 3 seconds then blink 3 times and go off.
You are now recording video.
2. To stop video recording simply press the ON/OFF button twice (firmly) and
the blue light will return to steady mode.
1. to get to camera turn unit on and get it to standby mode. (see first instructions)
2. Now press the MODE button firmly (once). You should get a steady red indicator
light. You are now in CAMERA MODE
3. To take a picture press the ON/OFF button once. The red light will blink
once and return to steady red. Repeat as necessary.
IMPORTANT: If at any point you get confused
as to which mode you are in, just turn the unit off (by pressing and holding
the ON/OFF button for about 5 seconds and releasing. You will have turned unit
off.) Then start the process from the beginning so that you are sure which function
you are in. This is a simple short cut for you.