This product is one of our recent quality additions. It is a wifi camera that
allows live wireless access to what the pen is recording. This is a working
pen for all your writing needs but also a video recorder for those quick moments
where you need to record a critical piece of video evidence! This unit captures
incredible video and via its high definition lens. Operation of the unit is
simple. It is ideal for all applications,: Business, education, security, media,
1/4” 1.0MP CMOS, Color
H.264 high profile, JPEG/BMP snapshot
Video bit rate
32 Kbps ~ 2.5 Mbps
Built-in (for audio monitoring). Effective
up to 16ft
Recording & Playback
Record to local SD (up to 32GB, not included)
Playback via SD reader
Wi-Fi direct connection
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Embedded Linux OS
32Bit RISC embedded processor
-10 ~ 50 °C (+14 ~ 122 °F)
DC 5V 0.5A
NOTE: Do the following before using your device:
1. You MUST insert micro SD card into device before turning it on. Your device
might not work properly otherwise.
2. Charge unit fully the first time. When plugged in, steady red light will
be on. It will turn off once fully charged
Once above points have been met, you should now download the app for this device.
The app is called myanycam M. You can find it in the app store. Download
it and we suggest you create a username and password using your email and your
password. Stay logged in to the app.
This is a wifi unit that has two ways to view images wirelessly, P2P(Peer to
Peer) and Via ROUTER. We will show you both.
1. P2P: (This method only allows you to view live footage while you are in proximity
to the pen DVR. For instance while you are in and around your home. But will
not work if you are at work and try to login to view. That will require the
Turn Wifi Pen DVR ON by pressing the button at top of pen , then release. A
red light will turn on. NOW WAIT FOR UP TO 5 MINUTES (usually less) until you
notice the red light turn to a blinking blue light..This means it is now in
pairing mode and it is broadcasting itself.
- Open your settings button (iPhone users or the equivalent on your Android
devices) and go to WIFI settings and you will see this device being broadcast
as:MyAnyCamXXX (XXX being a number at the end of that name. It is different
for every device). Connect to that network.
- You will be asked for a password. The default is 12345678. Enter that and
- Now go back to your phone app and open the app. You should now be able to
view live feed from the device. If for some reason you cant see, go back and
make sure your wifi is connected to the app nam (MyAnyCam_XXX)
2. ROUTER: This method gives you ability to login to your wifi pen dvr from
anywhere in the world via a browser or via your app (MyAnyCam)
- Follow instructions as above (Under P2P) until you can view your images live.
-From the app, select the settings button, then select "SELECT WI-FI"
- You should see a list of your familiar wifi names. Select the one you want
to connect to and enter the password
- Now you are connected for remote connectivity
- Go back to settings menu and disconnect from MyAnyCam and connect back to
your regular wifi name (same one as the once you connected above.
- Open your app and this time it will ask you to login. Do so.
- You can also test by going to a computer and logging in to the camera via
http://www.myanycam.com. Once you login you should be able to click and see
the camera live!!