CPM-700 Countermeasure Probe Monitor
The CPM-700 is a broadband receiver designed to detect and locate all major
types of electronic surveillance devices including room, phone, body bugs, video
transmitters, and tape recorders.
Broadband receivers such as the CPM-700 provide a very important cost-effective
tool for professional sweep teams, government security personnel, and private
citizens with important security needs.
The CPM-700 is very effective for rapidly detecting and locating transmitted
signals, while being very easy to learn to use. The CPM-700 sweep kit includes
a custom Cordura case that contains all items necessary to conduct a professional
There are several "imitations" of the CPM-700 on the market because
of it's success as a product. While some of these copies may be cheaper, they
do not provide the frequency performance and sensitivity of the CPM-700. We
Base Unit (CPM-700)
Base Unit PLUS all accesories (CPM-700 ADV)
PLUS unit accessories include:
- Acoustic Leakage Probe for testing acoustic vulnerabilities
- RF Sniffer Probe for better detection in RF rich environments
- briefcase size hard-shell carrying case
Portable Sweep Kit - provides everything needed to perform a professional
sweep; fits inside a standard briefcase.
Multi-Functional Utility - Comes with probes to detect RF transmitters
(audio and video), carrier current transmitters, and telephone bugs. Probes
also available to detect for infrared transmitters, tape recorders, and acoustic
Wideband Coverage - from 200Hz to over 3GHz with no holes or gaps.
Monitor Mode - after a sweep, the alarm monitor (silent or audible alert)
guards against new devices brought in or remote control activation of surveillance
Auxiliary Audio Input - allows user to listen to telephones or lines
for "hotmikes," hookswitch by-pass and "infinity" bugs.
Unknown wires and cables can be tested for wired microphones.
* Gain: 20dB nominal Frequency
* Response: 50kHz-2GHz ±3dB 3GHz-10dB
* Sensitivity: -62dBm (1 segment) -85dBm M.D.L.
* Frequency Response: 15kHz-1MHz-3dB
* MAX input voltage: 300 VAC 50-60Hz
* Isolation: 1500 VAC 60Hz
* Sensitivity: -38dBm (1 segment) -60 M.D.L.
* Input Impedance: 50K Ohm balanced
* Input Range: 1.7uV-10V (135dB) AGC
* Dynamic Range: 100dB (high and low gain)
* Frequency Response:100Hz- 15kHz±3dB (filtered) 500Hz-24dB/octave, 2.5kHz-18dB/octave
Headphone Output: 5Vp-p 220
* Record Out: 25 mVp-p nominal with AGC
* LCD bargraph: 18 segment with pulsing single segment trip point
* 50dB dynamic range (1 segment High Gain to MAX Low Gain)
* Alert Output: 2.8kHz tone or silent red LED at 2Hz
* Remote Output: N.O. contact (300mA 25V MAX)
* 8 ea. MN1500 AA Alkaline - Life 10-16 hrs
* (Optional) 8 ea. 550mAh NiCad - life 3-5 hrs per charge
* Low Battery Indicator: approx. 10% remaining power
* Input: 95-l30VAC 50-60Hz, or 200-275VAC 50-60Hz
* Output: 12VDC with 500mA NiCad Recharge Time: 8-10 hrs
* Size: 9 1/8 x 6 1/8 x 1 3/4 in, 23.2 x 15.6 x 4.4 cm
* Weight: 39 oz, 1.1 kg
Carry Case with all standard Items:
* Size: 16 3/8 x 11 1/4 x 3 in, 41.6 x 28.6 x 7.6cm
* Weight: 7 lbs, 3.18 kg
For manual click
Upgrades and Accesories for the Countersurveillance Probe/Monitor
(Not all these accessories come with the PLUS unit). See above for clarification.
IRP-700 - CPM Infrared Probe
MLP-700 - CPM Magnetic Leakage Probe
ALP-700 - CPM Acoustic Leakage Probe
MPA-700 - Modular Phone Adaptor
TRP-700 - Tape Recorder Patch Cable
CLA-700 - Cigarette Lighter Adaptor
NCB-700 - CPM Ni-Cad Battery Pack
BMP-1200 - CPM Broadband Microwave Probe - COST: $1895.95